How optimistic are you for growth in 2019??
- It's going to be a great year (higher than 10% earnings increase expected)
- The economy is still pointing in the right direction (5% to 10% earnings growth)
- Growth is slowing,but we should still grow (1% to 5% growth)
- We've plateaued (no growth or minimal increase or decreases expected)
- We peaked in 2018 (earnings to decline 1% to 5%)
- Things will get much worse (earnings to decline 5% to 10%)
- We're hitting a new recession (greater than 10% earnings declines)